H1 Keep on the Shadowfell
From D&D Wiki
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
This adventure introduces the players to the 4th edition. The adventure starts at first level. Characters should advance to third or fourth level.
A priest of Orcus seeks to open the shadow rift under the ruined citadel. Adventurers stumble across the plot, arriving just in time to stop the evil cleric's dastardly plans.
- Points of Light setting.
- Party starts with an adventure hook. This is treated as a quest.
- The characters are ambushed as they arrive to the area.
- The characters are introduced to the town of Winterhaven.
- The characters have a number of possible side adventures, such as the Kobold Caves or the Dragon Excavation.
- The meat of the adventure is the ruined keep. Characters explore the passages, through various levels, encountering various enemies in no particular order, until they meet the hardest encounter at the end.
- The adventure comes in a two-sided folder.
- One rules booklet with a rules summary and five sample characters.
- One adventure booklet with a DM's rules summary and various encounters.
- Three two-sided battle maps.
- Final Encounter Skill Enhancement
- Adaptations and Additional Content
- Pregen PDFs
- Spotlight Interview
- WotC forgot to put permission on the pregens that allows copying.
- There are errors on the pregens.