Gumnut Babies (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Gumnut Babies are playful and happy-go-lucky. they view life as a great wonder, and treat every day as a new adventure. it is almost impossible to put a gumnut baby down, and they always have something optimistic to say. they love music and animals.
 Physical Description
Gumnut babies stand 3-4 ft tall and weigh around 40 lbs. they have skin ranging from green to blue, and have any color of eyes. they are cute and pretty rather than handsome and beautiful, and have oversized ears and curly hair that ranges from white to black.
Gumnut babies try to get along with everybody, even savage races.
Gumnut babies are almost always chaotic good or chaotic neutral, due to their strong sense of individuality and moral sense.
Gumnut babies live in either arid, desert lands or moist, tropical rain forests.
Gumnut babies speak common and gumnutian, and most know languages such as sylvan and elven as well.
Gumnut baby males and females are all named from the same set of names.
- Names: Bib, Bub, Snugglepop, Cuddlepie, Ragged Blossom, Narnyo, Nittersing, Chucklebud.
 Racial Traits
- -4 strength, +2 dexterity, -2 constitution, +2 charisma.
- small fey.
- Gumnut baby base land speed is 20 ft.
- cold iron anathema: gumnut babies take a -2 penalty on attack and damage rolls made with cold iron weapon, and cold iron weapons deal an extra 2 points of damage.
- +2 racial bonus on sense motive and perform checks.
- +4 racial bonus on diplomacy checks. Gumnut babies are just too damn cute!
- -4 racial penalty on intimidate checks. Gumnut babies are just too damn cute.
- spell-like abilities: 1/day: speak with animals, charm animal.
- Automatic languages: common, gumnutian. bonus languages: sylvan, elven, halfling, gnome, goblin.
- Favored class: bard.