Griffon, Psitigris (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Griffon, Psitigris
Many Griffons are honor bound and fierce warriors in battle. If not fighting in encounters then they take on a support role. The Griffon race can be as varied as humans when it comes to their personalities differing
 Physical Description
Humanoid looking creatures with the features of a griffon including beaks, claws and wings. The Griffon race is one that is a good mixture of powerful bodies and wise minds
The Griffons can get along with most other races well though sometimes will stick to only their own race if they are shy or mistrusting
Griffons can be of any alignment
Griffons can reside anywhere though they do prefer residing somewhere high so that they can feel the winds in their wings even when they are not flying
No Religious Preferences
Griffons often speak common and Their Natual Beast Language
 Racial Traits
- +8 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, –2 Intelligence (minimum 3), +3 Wisdom, –2 Charisma.
- Medium size: 0 penalty to Armor Class, 0 penalty on attack rolls, 0 penalty on Hide checks, +2 bonus on grapple checks (Griffon Claws allow them to Grapple Better)
- Space/Reach: 5 feet/5 feet.
- A Psitigris’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- A Psitigris has a fly speed of 70 feet (average).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Low-Light Vision
- Racial Hit Dice: A Psitigris begins with three levels of Magical Beast, which provide 3d10 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +1, and Will +0.
- Racial Skills: A Psitigris’s Magical Beast levels give it skill points equal to 10 × (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). It's Magical Beast class skills are Jump, Spot, and Listen
- Racial Feats: A Psitigris’s Magical Beast levels give it three feats.
- +6 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: bite (2d6) and 2 claws (1d4).
- Pounce (Ex): If a Psitigris dives upon or charges a foe, it can make a full attack, including two rake attacks.
- Rake (Ex): Secondary attack, damage 1d6
- Automatic Language: Common.
- Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Lorechaser.
- Level Adjustment: +3.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|