Gray (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
Outside of the Great Wheel there is the Gray. The Gray is infinite. The Gray is inhabited only by unknowable entities known as Gray Ones.
- Gravity: Normal Gravity
- Time: Timeless. The Gray exists outside of the flow of time of the Great Wheel. Creatures capable of such travel can enter and exit at any moment.
- Size: Infinite.
- Morphic: Alterably morphic/static. No materials as we know them have been found in the Gray, only a flat surface that is unalterable. Sages have determined, however, that veins of strange minerals may be found in the farther reaches of the Gray, and these may be manipulated normally.
Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: None.
- Energy Dominance: None.
- Alignment Trait: No alignment trait.
- Magic Trait: Normal Magic.
No known links exist that lead directly to the Gray, save for the core of the Anathema Device. Powerful magic may be able to let one leave the Great Wheel and enter the Gray, but if so, it has not yet been developed.
The only known inhabitants of the Gray are the enigmatic beings known as the Gray Ones, as well as several Elder Ones.
Movement and Combat
Movement and combat are as on the material plane.
Features of the Plane
The plane contains no known features - that is not to say that there aren't undiscovered ones somewhere, however.
Any encounter on the plane would be with a Gray One.
This plane can be adapted to mesh with any pantheon and cosmology, and the inhabitants can easily be altered.