From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Good Domain)
|This material is published under the OGL|
Good Domain Spells
- Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 on saves against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Magic Circle against Evil: As protection spells, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Holy Smite: Damages and blinds evil creatures.
- Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
- Blade Barrier: Wall of blades deals 1d6/level damage.
- Holy WordF: Kills, paralyzes, slows, or deafens nongood subjects.
- Holy Aura: +4 to AC, +4 resistance, and SR 25 against evil spells.
- Summon Monster IX*: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
*Cast as a good spell only.