Godborn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The direct descendants of gods, godborn have subtle divine powers.
A godborn's personality often depends on its domains. a godborn with the fire domain would be extremely hot tempered. a godborn with the war domain would be battle-hungry. (you get the point.)
Godborn look like humans for the most part. godborn of racial deities look like that race. (Correlon Larethian= elves, Moradin= dwarves, and so on.)
Godborn have the same alignment rules as clerics of their ancestor deity.
Godborn have no lands of their own on the material plane, but often live with their ancestor deity.
Godborn obviously worship their ancestor deity.
Godborn speak common and an alignment or racial language.
Same as humans, or by deities race.
- +2 Charisma:
- medium outsider (native).
- Godborn base land speed is 30 ft.
- Domain (su): godborn gain one of their ancestor deities domains (in addition to cleric domains, if they have any.)
- Godborn gain their godborn domain's 1st level spell as a spell-like ability usable once per day, CL same as class level.
- automatic languages: common, plus one other (if deity is a racial deity, racial language. if not, alignment language, if deity is neutral, no extra language). bonus languages: any
- favored class: cleric.
- level adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|2500 years||4000 years||5000 years||+N/A(Immortal) years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|