Goblins, Marsh (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Marsh Goblins are cruel creatures. They love to torture anything smaller and weaker than themseles. They are cowardly, and soon flee when they are loosing battles. There is a strict "pecking order" within their society.
Marsh Goblins are about four feet in height, green and wirey. They have vicious red eyes and mottled green skin.
Marsh Goblins only get on well with other goblinoids, despising orcs (for being too strong and mean), and hate everybody else, especially dwarves. They fear elves.
Almost always chaotic evil.
Marsh goblins live only in (surprise, surprise!) marshes.
Marsh goblins have the same religion as goblins do.
Marsh Goblins aquire names in the same ways that goblins do.
- +2 Dex, +2 Con, +2 Wis, -2 Cha, -4 Int. Marsh goblins are tough and dexterous, but stupid and blunt. However, they are reasonably wise (at avoiding strong, big things).
- Humanoid (goblinoid).
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
- A Marsh goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet, Swim 30ft.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Warrior.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|10 years||14 years||18 years||+D6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 6"||+D6"||35 lb.||× (D2) lb.|
|Female||3' 3"||+D6"||30 lb.||× (D2) lb.|