Goblins, LotR (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
- REDIRECT Template:Background Information (LotR Supplement)Goblin This Page] for more information.
- +2 Dex, +2 Con, -2 Str, -2 Int, -2 Cha.
- Humanoid (Orc)
- Small Size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
- Goblin base land speed is 25ft: Climb 20ft.
- Darkvision out to 120ft (Ex): Goblins can see up to 120ft in perfect darkness. Darkvision is in black and white, but otherwise like normal vision.
- +2 Racial Bonus to Fortitude Saves.
- Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds goblin for 1 round. On subsequent rounds, they are dazzled as long as they remain in the affected area.
- Automatic Languages: Common, The Black Tongue. Bonus Languages: None.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|15 years||20 years||25 years||+D6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 6"||+D6"||25 lb.||× (D4) lb.|
|Female||3' 4"||+D6"||20 lb.||× (D3) lb.|
- Male Names
Durburtz, Ugluk, Grinkun
- Female Names
Simular to male names...