Gnomes, Taresi (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Taresi Gnomes
Gnomes are an inquisitive, curious race. They're always try to tinker with things they like to see if there's a way to make it better. As such, Gnomes tend to put their efforts into technology development.
 Physical Description
Gnomes stand around 4' 0". Their skin is a light pigment, while their hair comes in an outrageous number of colors, from pink to blue to dual colors.
Gnomes have always been good friends with the Dwarves, and see the Goblins on Taresi as scientific rivals. They have kind of brotherly relationship with Halflings. All in all, Gnomes are friendly with all races on Taresi.
Gnomes tend to lean towards chaotic good, due to their hectic culture.
Gnomes inhabit the lowland/mountainous/plain country of Gy' eir, located to the east of Valbadu, the Dwarf country.
Gnomes are blessed by the Divine Angel goddess, Gaea, the Earth Mother. They also worship Cyber-Litoris, the goddess of science, and offer tribute to her by creating scientific advancements, and blessing them in her name.
Gnomes speak Common and Gnomish. They also tend to know Dwarven, Goblin, Halfspeak, and Terran.
Gnomish names are usually the same as Human names.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Intelligence, +2 Constitution, +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength: Gnomes are inquisitive, agile, and tough, but not that strong.
- Small: +1 size bonus to Armor Class, +1 size bonus to attack rolls, +4 size bonus on Hide checks, smaller weapons, carrying and lifting capacity 3/4 that of Medium-size creature.
- Gnome base land speed is 20 feet. However, they can move at this speed even when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load(This is not included in the adrenaline rush subtract amount and left over counts as bonus).
- Low-Light Vision
- Weapon Familiarity: Gnomes treat gnome hooked hammers as martial weapons rather than exotic weapons.
- +2 racial bonus on alchemy. Because of their keen nose's they can often tell what will eat your skin and what will make the family soup.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against illusions.
- +1 to DC on saves against illusions made by Gnomes.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft checks and Appraise checks relating to items with gears: Gnomes have extensive knowledge of mechanics and gears.
- Mainframe Hack (Ex): As a standard action, a Gnome can attempt to take control of a construct. The construct must be within 20 ft and must have HD less than or equal to the character's level. The DC to resist is 10 + character level. When control has been established, roll a d6. The result is the amount of turns the construct is under your control. This ability can only be used once per day.
- Adrenaline Rush (Ex): Due to the all the time tinkering Taresi Gnome's adrenal glands became overdeveloped and need little sleep, Taresi Gnomes can pump all the adrenaline into their system for inhuman speed and dexterity. Once per day, a Taresi Gnome may tap into his adrenaline for a boost in speed, adding a +20 bonus to his base movement and gaining a +2 bonus to Dexterity. This condition lasts a number of rounds equal to 3 + Con Bonus. At the end of the sprint, the Taresi Gnome becomes fatigued for the duration of the current encounter.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Gnome. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, and Terran.
- Favored Class: Bard, Gunslinger, and Artificer.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|140 years||300 years||440 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 0"||+2d4||55 lb.||× 1 lb.|
|Female||4' 0"||+2d4||50 lb.||× 1 lb.|