Giant Spider (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Giant spiders are about eight feet tall but may vary in size. Their body consist of a thorax which is about 6 feet in length and always has a symbol on top. It is usually black or another dark color. Attached to the thorax is 8 spider legs and the abdomen of a elf or human. The hair color is usually white or light blonde and the eye color is always yellow or red.
The Giant Spiders usually live in forrest areas or in the Underdark, or really anywhere where a normal Spider might live.
always lolth or arachne
Giant Spiders speak mostly common but depending on where they're born they speak the language of the largest population.
- +6 Dex, -4 Con.
- +4 Use Rope(Web), +4 Climb, +2 Grapple
- Magical Beast.
- A Giant Spiders base land speed is 40ft: Climb 30ft
- Do not have dark vision, but can fight in the dark so automaticly get the "Blind Fight" Feat
- They also have a "Spider Sense" if you will so get a reflex save for any thing that would otherwise be an attack of opportunity.
- Spell-Like Ability: —. Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: —. Manifester level is . The save DC is -based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven (Drow Dialect). Spydric .
- Favored Class:
- Level Adjustment:
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||200 years||250 years||+250+D100 years|
|Gender||Base Body Size||Body Size Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2'||+2D4"||2 lb.||× (D8) lb.|
|Female||2' 6"||+3D4"||3 lb.||× (lb.|
Attacks: Bite 1d8+ Fort Save DC18 1d4 Poison (Venom), Claw/leg 1d6 Special: shoot webbing, works like web spell or entangle at DM discretion