Giant Spider (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Giant Spiders
 Physical Description
Giant spiders are generally eight feet tall, but may get bigger or smaller. the bottom half is that of a spiders thorax. The top of the thorax has a symbol. The color is usually black or a dark color.they have eight spider legs. the thorax alone is about six feet tall. the top half is that of a semi-muscular human or elf, except with elongated arms, and very pale, purplish skin. they head is that of a human, with smaller ears. the hair color is usually white, or light blonde. they dont usually get hair cuts. the eye color is always yellow or red.
The Giant Spiders usually live in forrest areas or in the Underdark, or really anywhere where a normal Spider might live.
always lolth or arachne
Giant Spiders speak mostly common but depending on where they're born they speak the language of the largest population.
 Racial Traits
- +6 Dex, -4 Con.
- +4 Use Rope(Web), +4 Climb, +2 Grapple
- Magical Beast.
- A Giant Spiders base land speed is 40ft: Climb 30ft
- Do not have dark vision, but can fight in the dark so automaticly get the "Blind Fight" Feat
- They also have a "Spider Sense" if you will so get a reflex save for any thing that would otherwise be an attack of opportunity.
- Spell-Like Ability: —. Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: —. Manifester level is . The save DC is -based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven (Drow Dialect). Spydric .
- Favored Class:
- Level Adjustment:
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||200 years||250 years||+250+D100 years|
|Gender||Base Body Size||Body Size Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2'||+2D4"||2 lb.||× (D8) lb.|
|Female||2' 6"||+3D4"||3 lb.||× (lb.|
Attacks: Bite 1d8+ Fort Save DC18 1d4 Poison (Venom), Claw/leg 1d6 Special: shoot webbing, works like web spell or entangle at DM discretion