Ghost Hunter (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
 Ghost Hunter [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: Your attacks have a 50% chance of striking incorporeal opponents even if they are not magical.
- +1: You can hear incorporeal and ethereal creatures as if they lacked those traits (note that shadows and the like rarely bother to actively move silently).
- +6: You can see invisible and ethereal creatures as if they lacked those traits.
- +11: Any Armor or shield you use benefits from the Ghost Touch quality.
- +16: Your attacks count as if you had the Ghost Touch property on your weapons.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats