Geschickt (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Geschickt tend to act secretive unless in there own lands, then they act like any human would.
average height= 5' weight= 100 to 150 bl. skin color= silvery eye color= metallic
Geschickt appear human but are generly shorter, skinner and their skin has a strange tint.
Most Geschickt try to stay away from trouble while interacting with other races, and try to be unnoticed if all possible, Ie go around the city rather then enter it. The Adventuring type though still try to stay out of trouble but would enter the city, and try to attract strong allies.
The Geschickt feel most comfortable in their native land, a mountain kingdom covered in rain forest spanning the whole range.
Most Geschickt pray to Obad-Hai.
Geschickt speak common.
Geschickt get their names as humans do.
- +4 Dexterity, −4 Strength: (Geschickt are very agile but not very strong)
- Humanoid (human): (Geschickt are a subrace of humans)
- Size Medium
- Geschickt base land speed is 30ft: Geschickt move over rocky, heavily forested, and other rough terrains at normal speed.
- Ambidexterity: Geschickt are skill with both hands.
- Weapon Finesse: Geschickt are skilled at fighting with light weapons.
- Alcohol intolerability: Geschickt get drunk at the slightest bit of Alcohol.
- Purify Drink 4/day: Geschickt have learned how to purify their drinks because of their intolerability.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any but secret languages.
- Favored Class: Ranger
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||70 years||90 years||+60 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+1d6"||100 lb.||+5d10 lb.|
|Female||4' 10"||+1d4"||100 lb.||+4d10 lb.|