Gemini (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Gemini is a humanoid which contains two separate bodies, each with their own personalities, but only one soul. Having been born from the same womb, they share a very close bond. If one of the bodies dies, the remaining half will no longer have the will to live and will become cold to the world, usually living out the rest of it's life by the grave of the other. Gemini are twins that share a soul but they align with two separate elements, earth and heaven.
Gemini have different personalities based on their element. For example; the earth Gemini has a strong protective personality, but is also down to earth and most likely to argue with heaven and their more outgoing attitude. Earth tends to think about the repercussions of an action, whereas heaven thinks of how earth will fix it for them later.
 Physical Description
The Gemini look like regular humans, but the heaven half is born with blue eyes regardless of gender and is always smaller than the earth half. Earth is always a large person.
Heaven is really outgoing with other races, and earth usually follows the lead. The only race that they has animosity towards them are the humans, as they don't always see the presence of the Gemini as a blessing.
Because they are separate, they can have different alignments. The Heaven half is unable to have any alignment other than Chaotic, Neutral, or Lawful good, whereas earth can have any alignment.
They come from any human land, but are often found in mountainous regions, or nearby large rivers.
Gemini worship no god.
Any human name.
 Racial Traits
- Earth +4 Intelligence, +2 Constitution, -4 Dexterity, -2 Charisma; Earths are smarter and heartier, but lack flexibility and a strong personality to connect with others.
- Heaven +4 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Constitution, -4 strength; Heavens are more flexible and better with people, but lack a strong body so they are weaker and are easier to break.
- Humanoid (Twins of Heaven and Earth): As the sub-type Twins, Heaven and Earth each have a special ability of their own.
- Earth has a +2 to hit and all saves as long as he's on solid ground. Heaven has the ability to fly without assistance of wings or magic, and has a +2 to hit and all saves while in the air.
- Earth is a Large size
- Heaven is a Small to Medium size
- Gemini base land speed is 30 ft. Heaven gains a fly speed of 40 ft. Earth has a enhanced move speed (only when heaven is flying) of 40 ft.
- Grace of Heaven and Earth (Su): Heaven and Earth can heal each other but not themselves. roll 1d20 x2, pick the higher number and add +1, and add that much health to target. Can only be used once per day, per every 2 Gemini levels.
- Bound of Heaven and Earth (Ex): Both Heaven and Earth move as one, and fight as one. The Gemini gets a +4 to damage as long as they attack the same target, and get an additional 2 to all saves.
- Automatic Language: Common Bonus Languages: Any except hidden languages
- Favored Class:The Gemini have no favoured classes
- Level Adjustment: Levels as if separate characters. (Because of being 2 people.)
 Vital Statistics
|years||22 +||27 +||33 +|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Earth||8' 0"||+1d8||150 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Heaven||6' 0"||+1d6||100 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|