Ganteka (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
regular games, and may affect overall
balance and gameplay. Take caution
when using this material.
Gantekans are usually talkative and likable, if a bit strange. Their wit gets little acknowledgment, though it is very funny.
Gantekans seem like completely normal Humans, but they all weigh about 135 lbs, are about six feet tall, and all have green eyes.
Gantekans are gregarious and accepting in any crowd. Helpful and hilarious by nature, they give advice and assistance whenever they can.
Almost always Chaotic Neutral.
Taverns and other places of frequent to adventurers. If there's a tavern, you can be sure you'll find a Ganteka there.
Gantekans worship gods of humor and wit,if they worship a god at all. Most Gantekans don't worship any god.
Gantekese. Though, Gantekans learn Common, they prefer their native tongue.
All Gantekans have names that are either extremely outrageous or rather unremarkable. Bob is not uncommon, but neither is "Hat" or "Byuroc".
- +2 Wisdom, −2 Strength: Gantekans are witty and clever, but not very strong for their size.
- Humanoid (Gan): Gantekans are Humanoids, but are of their own distinct species.
- Medium: Gantekans receive no bonuses or penalties for being Medium.
- Ganteka base land speed is 30 ft.
- Lazy (Ex): Gantekans are remarkably lethargic when they feel like it. They often spend days at a time doing practically nothing. This ability allows them to gain temporary hit points equal to their Wisdom bonus, minimum one, maximum 10. A Ganteka may use this ability several days in a row, stacking the temporary hit points for a number of consecutive days equal to the Ganteka's levels, maximum 5. These temporary hit point last for the entire day after the Ganteka finishes lazing about the previous day. For example, a level 3 Ganteka with Wisdom 14 (+2 modifier) may sit around doing nothing for three consecutive days and gain a total of 6 temporary hit points. The next day, these temporary hit points last until the Ganteka loses them or until the end of the day.
- Hilarious (Su): A Ganteka may use Glibness as the spell cast by a sorcerer of his character level once per day.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Gantekese. Bonus Languages: Elven, Orc, Gnome, Draconic.
- Favored Class: Rogue or Sorcerer.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||60 years||80 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 8"||+2d4||120 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 1"||+2d4||110 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|