Frog (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
 Frog Domain
Made by the deity of amphibians, this domain is for non-frog people to get closer to the hopping little creatures.
 Granted Powers
As long as the weather is rainy, or if the body is soaked in water, AC gains 1 point of Armor/Shield bonus per 3 levels. The clerics of frog can also communicate with frogs and toads as if they had the Speak with Animals spell in effect.
 Frog Domain Spells
- Webbed Feet: Webbed feet allows easy maneuver in water.
- Frog's Leap: Jump farther, with no running start.
- Medical Pond: Gain resistance to diseases and poisons.
- Croak: Creates frogs that deals sonic damage.
- Tongue Rope: The tongue stretches out to grab objects.
- Call Rain: Change the weather to a rainy one.
- Slimy Skin: Secretions from the skin protects from damage.
- Morph into Toad: People turn into toads.
- Temporal Stasis