Foxphyre (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
This page is semi-protected because the author has asked that no changes be made to this page by IPs.
If you are an IP and you see a problem on this page please discuss it on the talk page.
Foxphyre tend to be happy go lucky, and somewhat pyromaniacal.
Foxphyre have a large tail upon birth and grow another on their birthday every 3 years until they reach the age of 12, then a tail only grows if another is lost. Their hair and eye color can be almost any color imaginable.
Get along well with most races, though elves tend to be slightly weary of their presence because of their love for fire. Foxphyre have a slight fear of halflings, they do not wish to trip over them.
Foxphyre are almost always Chaotic, only exceptions are elders and Foxphyre raised by by other races.
Most live in mountainous regions, but can be found anywhere. Foxphyre settlements are usually small, with the exception of their capital city, where their King lives and the library is located. But few outside the Foxphyre know where it is.
Most worship nature itself.
They speak a language of yips, growls, and barks called Phyrin.
It is common for Foxphyre to be named after objects, or animals, but any name is possible.
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom: Foxphyre learn quickly, but are not known for thinking ahead, also do to their canine nature are more agile and stronger then most races.
- Humanoid (Canine)
- Foxphyre base land speed is 30ft
- Phyres Balance(Su): The Foxphyre can climb and travel on vertical surfaces or even traverse ceilings as well as a spider does at full movement speed and at will, using only its hind legs, leaving the Foxphyre's hands available to do simple tasks, but if they attempt to attack or cast a damaging spell they fall instantly, and do not complete the action.
- Pyrokenesis(Su): Foxphyre can duplicate the effect of a produce flame spell at will on a successful Concentration check (DC 10). Against magical protections, this power is considered equivalent to a 1st level spell with a caster level equal to the Foxphyre's overall character level. Using this power is a free action when outside of a battle,in a fight it is a standard action, it does not under either circumstance provoke an attack of opportunity.
- Foxphyre get a +4 bonus to Listen checks and +6 to jump and balance checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan, and Phyrin. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer or Rogue. (Or similar classes.)
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||200 years||300 years||+3d100|