Form of Death (3.5e Sacrifice)
From D&D Wiki
You take on a terrible form as if you were Death itself, perhaps skeletal in appearance, covered in dark robes, and other terrifying forms. Whatever your appearance, you gain the following benefits.
- Outsider type.
- Fly speed of 60 ft (perfect).
- Damage Reduction 10/evil.
- Natural Armor improves by +5.
- See In Darkness: Able to see in any darkness magical or otherwise.
- Resistance to acid, cold, electricity, and fire 10.
- Spell Resistance equal to your HD +10 (maximum 35).
- Immunity to poison, death effects, sleep, and stunning.
- Your natural weapons are treated as magic and evil for overcoming damage reduction.
This effect lasts for up to 24 hours.
Maximum Health Penalty: -12.