Forest Nymph (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Forest nymphs are solitary, mysterious creatures. they are very territorial in the wild.
Forest nymphs are tall and slim. They are slightly taller than humans. They have forest green skin, and darker hair.
Much the same as nymphs. Hateful of evil, accepting of other sylvan. Humans only depend on their alignment.
Neutral/chaotic good but never evil.
As the name states, forest nymphs live in (billion doller answer) the forest.
Insert here the Religions your race practices
Insert the way you race acquires names.
- -2 Constitution, -2 Strength, +4 Cha or Wis :
- "Humanoid (Sylvan)":
- meidium: size related bonuses
- Forest nymph base land speed is 35 feet : 15 climb
- name of special ability (Ex), (Su), (Sp), or (Ps). -->: :
- Spell-Like Ability:1 a day x 1/2 druid level— poly morph into one animal(chose one for entire life) . Caster level is . The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: —. Manifester level is . The save DC is -based.
- Automatic Languages: sylvan, common. Bonus Languages: drow sine language, draconic, elven, gnome, gnoll, orc, and goblin .
- Favored Class: druid, ranger.
- wepon prof.: sickle, rapier, long/short/great sword, katar, dagger, punching dagger
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|