Firbolgs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|A "race's compendium" race created by|
Firbolg Racial Traits
- Firbolg: Medium Humanoid
- +4 Strength, -2 Dexterity: firbolgs are strong, but their build limits their flexibility.
- Giant blood: For all effects related to race, a firbolg is considered a giant.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, firbolgs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Firbolg base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision (Ex): A firbolg can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Powerful Build (Ex): The physical stature of firbolgs lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger.
- Whenever a firbolg is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the firbolg is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him.
- A firbolg is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as improved grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A firbolg can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category. Special: The firbolgs' size requires that their armor be made to fit someone of their stature, costing and weighing half again as much as armor for other medium creatures, and their build gives them a -4 size penalty to escape artist checks.
- Mighty Weapon: Firebolg's may wield tw handed weapons as if they were one-handed without penalties.
- Due to the fact that they often live off the land, firbolg receive a +2 racial bonus to survival checks.
- Illusion (Sp): as a spell-like ability a firbolg may use silent image once per day. Caster level equals the firbolg's class levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Orc.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +0
This is not a giant kin firbold and both the numbers and LA are way off. I would suggests searching other sources.