Feyrin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|A "race's compendium" race created by|
Feyrin are shy and reclusive by nature, but are quick to help those in needs. They are great admirers of artisans and bards; though they rarely leave their homes to see them. Feyrin are more likely to be found in the company of fey or animals over any of the other races. Slow to anger and slower to fight; they can be vicious when there is no other choice.
Feyrin keep in touch with each other by spell and travelers. They are close knit though their race is scattered across the lands.
Feyrin stand from anywhere of 4'7" to 5'10" tall and weigh 80 to 110 lbs. Males are no more likely to be taller or heavier than females than females are to each other. Hair always shine and stays clean and their hair never fall out, and will not grow facial hair unless they want, bags will not appear under their eyes and have perfect skin that can not hold a scar and perfect white teeth that never rot or fall out run the whole spectrum in the race. Properly disguised it can be difficult to tell male and female apart at first glance and have impressive equipment.
Feyrin judge others on a case by case basis. They tend not to generalize the races; though they do have a slight of half orcs. Destructive races are more likely to harm the natural world they revere so much around them.
Feyrin are more likely to be good. They only wish to be left alone to live peacefully with nature. Most are chaotic in a more gentle manner.
Feyrin have no countries or their own. They often live in large forests or solitary glades. Some are known to form small settlements of three or four families. They try to change the land a slittle as possible. They use only stone and deadwood to build their homes. Woodshaping is also a favored technique for helping build homes. Some Fey'rin of elven decent choose to make homes among the branches of the trees themselves. Feyrin that travel are part of the network that keep all enclaves in touch with one another.
Feyrin in general worship any god of nature and nature itself. Those that take up the life of a wanderer worship Olidammara or Fharlaghn.
Feyrin has the ability tounges
Feyrin give their children any name that they think sounds lovely. This means they draw names from any of the races depending on the parents taste. Feyrin have no set family names and often take any that those that describe where they live or things they love.
Male Names: Cade, Glim, Veit, Ivellios
Female Names: Cora, Duvamil, Diesa, Lia
Family Names: Glimmergaunt, Nixiewing, Streamrunner
Feyrin adventurers are those that come over the reclusive and often shy nature of their race. Their natural curiousity about the world makes them want to come out and experience it.
- Type: Humanoid and Fey
- +10 Charisma, +10 Intelligence, +10 Wisdom, +10 Dexterity, +5 Strength, +5 Constitustion: Feyrin are as a race very pleasing to look upon and very sensible. They are as strong and hardy as other races.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, feyrin have no special penalties or bonuses due to size.
- Immunity to Poison/ Acid / petrification/ Charms and one of the following ( Fire, Ice, Lighting)
- Blinding Beauty: will blind people if the feyrin want to DC 30 + player level
- Feyrin base land speed is 100 feet. They have a swim speed of 50 feet. They are agile in water like their nymph ancestors.
- +20 racial bonus on Wild Empathy, Handle Animal, Hide, Swim and Survival checks. Their ancestory and preference to living in natural habitats have given them especially keen skills in these areas.
- Automatic Languages: Common, tounges
- If dies it will reappear in 1d4 days
- Favored class: Druid. A multiclass Feyrin's druid class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing (see XP for Multiclass Characters, page 60 of the PH). Druids are common among the feyrin because of their connection with nature.
- Dark vision and Low light 120 ft
- Ice Breath and Fire breath 4d10
- Water breathing
- Telekinesis 50 lbs per character level
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|