From D&D Wiki
Image subject to change
 Physical Description
Fey’ri are the descendants of elves and demons (usually succubi in male or female form). Having bred with these demons and among their own kind, fey’ri are a distinct race and share the same common fiendish traits. In general form they resemble tall elves, although all have large batlike wings. They all have one or more unusual features reflecting their fiendish heritage, such as fiery red eyes, fine scales, long pointed tails, batlike ears and deep red skin.
Fey’ri are obviously different from normal elves and would quickly be killed by most other elves if discovered. Luckily for them, their demonic bloodline gives them several abilities, including the ability to change their shape. Thus they can pass freely among other creatures without causing an alarm.
Fey'ri can be any alignment but most are evil
Fey'ri worship powerful fiends and demon lords
Fey'ri speak the language common to the area, elven, and abyssal
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence , –2 Constitution. Fey’ri are quick and intimidating, but their inbreeding makes them weak.
- Outsider: Fey'ri are native outsiders
- Fey'ri base land speed is 30 feet: When in their winged form, they may fly at a speed of 50 feet with a maneuverability rating of Poor.
- Darkvision up to 60 feet
- Low-light vision: Fey’ri can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Immunity to magic sleep spells and effects.
- +2 racial bonus on Will saves against enchantment spells and effects.
- Alter self (Sp): Fey’ri can use alter self at will to assume any humanoid form, and can remain in that form indefinitely.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff, Hide, Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- Elven Blood: For all special abilities and effects, a fey’ri is considered an elf. Fey’ri, for example, can use or create elven weapons and magic items with racially specific elven powers as if they were elves.
- Demonic Abilities: Every fey’ri has four special abilities drawn from the following list: charm person (Sp) 1/day, clairaudience/ clairvoyance (Sp) 1/day, damage reduction 10/cold iron*, darkness (Sp) 1/day, detect thoughts (Sp) 1/day, dimension door* (Sp) 1/day, enervation* (Sp) 1/day, fire resistance 10, suggestion (Sp) 1/day, +2 racial bonus on saves against electricity, or +2 racial bonus on saves against poison. Fey’ri spell-like abilities use the fey’ri’s character level for their effect. The DC is Charisma based. A fey’ri can only have one ability from the list that is marked with an asterisk (*), and any fey’ri with one of these three abilities has a higher level adjustment than a fey’ri without one.
- Fey'ri automatically speak Elven, Abyssal, and Common
- Level Adjustment +2. Fey'ri with damage reduction or the dimension door or enervation spell-like abilities have an level adjustment of +3 instead of +2.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|