Feral Child (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Feral Child [Archetype]
Maybe you were abandoned as a child by accident or maybe you have an ancient demon fox bound to your body that makes you shout stupid things and run around on all fours. Whatever it is, you're really quite feral.
Prerequisite: Any non-Lawful.
Benefit: See below
Special: If you ever stop qualifying for this feat, you can trade it for another archetype feat that you meet the prerequisites of.
Archetype Feat Bonuses are based on HD.
- 1 HD: You gain two claw attacks. They deal damage equal to that of a claw attack of your size.
- 3 HD: Your land speed improves by 10ft. You also gain a climb speed equal to your land speed.
- 8 HD: You gain the ability to make rake attacks. Whenever in a grapple, you can rake with all your natural claw attacks.
- 15 HD: You gain the Improved Grab ability whenever you deal damage with your claw attacks against an enemy of your size or smaller.
- 18 HD: You gain the Rage ability.