Fenris Nomad (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Fenris Nomads are a little of a Lone Wolf in their personality towards others they don't know however if they know some people they are very outgoing and likes to share almost everything that has happened to him and can spend hours in a conversation. They do keep secrets such as who they have killed and certain other elements.
A Fenris Nomad is roughly a average human in size, they have a huge variation of eye colors, hair colors and various other amount of human physical features, however instead human ears they have Wolf ears and a Wolf-tail. Some times a Fenris Nomad can have other physical features that relates to their semi-wolf heritage.
Fenris Nomads are highly respected by other races as Fenris Nomads, because of their high stamina and their sharp senses, they are amongst the fastest race. Despite being highly respected, they are hated by few however those who hate them doesn't really want to go to battle against them.
Fenris Nomads tend to be either any Lawful or any Chaotic as they either picks to hold up a oath or to be free thinking.
Fenris Nomads tend to live in rather cold climates as they have spent a lot of their time being brought up in these climates however there are those who lives in warmer climates and mingle with other species much more openly.
Fenris Nomads Doesn't have a specific deity to follow but they tend to take up a belief fitting their way of living.
A Fenris Nomad Speaks both Common and Celestial however they tend to learn various other languages to increase as their knowledge of races.
Fenris Nomads takes a colossal amount of names from every race, they really doesn't care what specie they take their names from, As they are a predators they usually get a Hunter name which they keep to them until they have a target which they have been hired to kill.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma. Fenris Nomads are fast warriors and agile in how they fight as they have learn how to fight in very cold climates they have a highly well adapted body. Due to their mentality, Fenris Nomads do not tend to get along with others.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Bonus Feat at Level 1
- Medium: no size bonus
- Fenris Nomad base land speed is 45 feet on two feet, wolf stance land speed is 60 feet
- Scent (Ex): A Fenris Nomad has the ability to track their targets in when they can't see through their eyes they can follow their target by the usage of their noise to follow the targets smell.
- Wolf-like Transformation (Su): A Fenris Nomad can change his shape from human to a wolf or to something in between however they aren't limited to when there is a full moon as this is a change they provoked.
- Nidhoggs freezing breath (Su): A Fenris Nomad has the ability to breath or fire from his hand, a large cone of Ice dealing 1d6 frost damage per character level (maximum 15d6). Optionally, they can breath breath a Line of frost; either form can do non-lethal damage if they wish.
- Natural Predator (Su): A Fenris Nomad is a skilled hunter, and are proficient in many techniques of survival. The Fenris Nomad also gains a racial hit die of 1d10; Also the skills: Healing, Climb, Swim and Jump get a misc modifier of +2.
- Lunacy of the Cold (Ex): A Fenris Nomad who is in need of power when there is a moon out or in a cold climate can part his HP to get a Temporary Natural AC increase by 1 to a max of half his character level (rounded up) and has his speed increase by 2ft per HP (to a maxiumum of +20ft).
- Cold blooded hunter (Ex): A Fenris Nomad are immune to frost, ice and cold based damage and spells as they have grown up in climates that pushes the body to it's limit to resist this kind of problem.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial Bonus Languages: Any excluding secret languages
- Favored Class: Heaven Striker, Monk or Wilder
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||80 years||120 years||220 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’19”||+2d10||95 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 8”||+2d8||90 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|