Felidae (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Felidae personalities are very much like human. They have a much more open mind when it comes to sex. This is mostly because they mate as a hybrid between human and feline. Felidae are in an almost constant heat, ready to mate at anytime.
Felidae look just like beautiful humans with the exception of pointed feline ears, slightly pointer teeth, and a tail. Both female and male Felidae are better endowed than their human counterparts.
Felidae get along with all human looking races, and quite often sneak in amongst them to live. This cover doesn't last very long as the Felidae drive to mate results in the discovery of who they are.
Felidae are driven toward the free spirit that is chaos, and do not strive for good nor evil, however Felidae have been known be of any alignment.
Felidae lands are almost indistinguishable from most human lands, except one would know when they are in Felidae lands, as there are no laws regarding clothes. It is viewed as insulting to our Felidae to walk around clothed in their lands.
Felidae don't worship one god, but some still worship. Gods that have domains in fertility, beauty, and love, are the most commonly worshiped.
Felidae speak common.
Felidae like exotic names.
- +2 Dexterity, +4 Charisma, −4 Wisdom: Nimble and Exotic, but make quick foolhardy decisions.
- Humanoid (Feline):
- Felidae base land speed is 40 feet:
- Heat: When approached by another Humanoid of the preferred gender roll a will save (DC 10+Charisma of individual present) or go into Heat. When in heat take a negative penalty equal to your charisma modifier to all intelligence and wisdom based skill checks. Also take a negative 2 penalty on attack rolls, and Will saves. You are also too distracted to cast spells effectively, the DC to cast a spell while in Heat is 20+spell level+charisma modifier. Your state is visible to others unless you succeed on a Will(DC 15+Charisma) to compose yourself, this composure last up to 5 minutes, but penalties still are in effect. The effects of Heat end once you have engaged in sexual relations with another, carrying out your urge to mate.
- Tail Vulnerability: If you are grappled and pinned the attacker can choose to grab your tail instead of covering your mouth. If this happens you loss your action until the pin is broken.
- +4 Racial bonus against fear affects.
- +2 Racial bonus to Spot and Listen.
- Nimble reflexes: Felidae rely on their reflexes to battle. All Felidae gain Weapon Finesse as a bonus feat, even if they would not otherwise make the requirement
- Automatic Languages: Common, and Feline Bonus Languages: Elven, Gnome, and Dwarven
- Favored Class: Bard.
- Level Adjustment: LA +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'10"||+2d10||100 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4'5"||+2d8||70 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|