Featherfolk (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Sharpeye Featherfolk
Sharpeyes can be extremely territorial. Their lands can cover over 30 square miles, and they are jealous of their borders. They are honorable, in their own way, but a sharpeye's honor is not blemished by pre-emptively attacking travelers. They are very aloof, and see themsleves as the best of the featherfolk, and indeed, all races.
 Physical Description
The average sharpeye is 5'6" to 6'3". They normally weigh from 100 pounds to 140 pounds, because of their hollow bones. They most commonly have golden or brown plumage. Eyes are always golden. Their wings are also their arms.
Sharpeyes get along well enough with other featherfolk. They are mostly indifferent to other races. They are just as likely to ally with orcs as they are with elves.
Sharpeye are typically neutral. They tend towards good more than evil and chaos more than law.
Sharpeye love mountains. They provide safe areas to roost in on the top of cliffs.
Sharpeye don't really get religion. If they do, they typically worship Obad-Hai or Ehlonna.
Sharpeye speak Common.
Sharpeye names sounds very Native American. Ex: Flies with Griffons, Crazy Drake
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, +4 Dexterity, −4 Charisma. Sharpeye are strong and very fast, but their aloof attitudes hurt their relationships with others.
- Monstruous Humanoid
- Medium. Medium Creatures have no size-related bonuses or penalties.
- Sharpeye base land speed is 30 feet: Flying 60 ft.
- Dive Bomb: Sharpeye that make a charge attack from over 30 ft in the air add an additional 2d6 points of damage.
- True to their name, sharpeye have a +10 bonus to their SPot and Search checks. Like elves, they may make a Search check when passing a secret door even if the player has not specififed that they are looking. Also, they gain a +4 bonus on Handle Animal checks with eagles, and a +2 bonus with all other birds.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Elven, Orc, Halfling, Goblin.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||60 years||70 years||+2d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+2d6 inches||95 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 4"||+2d4||85 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|