Faunotaurs (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Faunotaurs have same kind of personalities as satyrs. With a little centaur attitude.
 Physical Description
Faunotaurs are like centaurs but they have the upper torso, arms, and head of a satyr. Although their horns are smaller than those of a satyr. A faunotaur's fur in the lower body ranges from chestnut brown to dark brown and the hair in its upper body ranges from red and chestnut brown to black. Faunotaur's hooves and horns are jet black just like those of a satyr.
Faunotaurs are quite rare. They live mostly alone but sometimes with centaurs. Those who have lived alone are much like satyrs and leave travelers be. Although if they get bored and someone wanders too near to their homes they might have a little fun on their expense. Those faunotaurs who were raised by centaurs mostly share their opinions(Read the Centaur entry in MM p. 32).
Faunotaurs tend to be neutral but more chaotic than lawful and more good than evil.
Faunotaurs live amongst centaurs or wander or live alone in the woods.
Faunotaurs are highly religious and spiritual, and usually worship Skerrit, Ehlonna or Obad-Hai.
Faunotaurs speak any languages.
Male names: Brynzin, Denryx, Kezzryn, Tyrrox, Zerrn. Female names: Allyri, Byss, Rynna, Zerry. Family names: Bri, Gyr, Hop, Tor, Zym.
 Racial Traits
- +6 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +2 Charisma
- Large Quadruped: –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed, overran, or tripped, lifting and carrying limits three times those of Medium bipedal characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/5 feet.
- A faunotaur’s base land speed is 50 feet.
- Low-Light Vision
- Racial Hit Dice: A faunotaur begins with five levels of fey, which provide 5d6 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: A faunotaur’s fey levels give it skill points equal to 8 × (6 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Hide, Knowledge (nature), Listen, Move Silently, Spot and Survival. Faunotaurs have a +4 racial bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Spot, and Survival checks.
- Racial Feats: A faunotaur’s fey levels give it two feats. A faunotaur receives Alertness as a bonus feat
- +4 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: 2 hooves (1d6)
- Evasion (Ex)
- Weapon Proficiency: A faunotaur is automatically proficient with all simple weapons, shortbow and the longbow (including the composite longbow).
- Damage reduction (Su): 5/cold iron.
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan, Elven. Bonus Languages: Common, Gnome, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +2.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|