Fallen (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
== Fallen == You don't need to read any further from this point. The author of this race obviously does not know how dnd 3.5 works.
"Cast from the heavens were we the few rebels of the gods. and on to the heavens we will march again, for as we walk through the valley of death we fear nothing for we are home." -Lucifer, the first Fallen-
Calm and mysterious are what you'll find in this race. Cast out of their celestial home lands, these ex-angels now roam the earth tracking their marks to the death.
Standing tall and trim at around 7 feet and 150 lbs, their skin ranges fair to tanned with red, blue, or gray eyes and white, blond or brown hair. Males are very muscular and females have above average muscularity. A pair of black or gray feathered wings juts from their backs.
Fallens are open with most lycanthropes, but otherwise keep to themselves.
Usually chaotic neutral.
None. They feel they are the rightful demigods of the world.
They have their own language called Ferir but speak all as with tongues effect.
Just before being cast out, they are given a new name by the angels. Except Lucifer the first who left of his own accord by god.
- +14 Strength, +12 Dexterity, +15 Charisma, +16 Intelligence +19 Will: Fallen are quite personable and charming, but they are no longer as graceful as they may have once been.
- Outsider (Chaotic, Native): No longer pure angels, they gain the native outsider subtype and the chaotic subtype.
- Fallen base land speed is 60 ft: Fly 150 ft.
- Animal Pack (Ex): Upon arrival in the mortal realm, a fallen may make a pack with one kind of animal, usually ravens, allowing 5 celestial and 5 fiendish versions of the animal to accompany them.
- Elite Character. You are the equivalent of two player characters. When your DM designs encounters, he or she should add double your XP value to the XP threshold. The amount of XP awarded to the group remains at its original value.
- Legendary Action. Once per short or long rest you can take a legendary action to either make an attack or cast a spell, and it automatically succeed as a critical roll.
- Fast Healing (Su): Fallen gain fast healing 5d4 per round.
- Chaotic Aura: Acts as the spell protection from law.
- +8 natural armor
- Angel's Blood: All fallen retain immunity to acid, cold,and petrification. Resistance 10 to electricity and fire. darkvision 70 ft and low-light vision. Tongues. Change shape.
- Spell-Like Ability: at will — word of chaos, meteor storm, continual flame, plane shift, greater invisibility,dispel magic.(6/day)clairvoyance,cure moderate wounds, prismatic spray, blade barrier. Caster level is 20th. The save DC is charisma-based.
- Automatic Languages: Ferir, Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: all due to tongues.
- Favored Class: Any (reaper or hunter are most common).
- Level Adjustment: +4
Fallen are ageless and immortal; they do not gain aging effects nor do they die of old age.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 2"||+1d8||160lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||7'||+1d6||135lb.||× (1d4) lb.|