Fallen, Albion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The fallen were once proud race of angel warriors, but they betrayed their brethren, and for that were cast to Earth in shame. They retain their steel gray, useless wings as a constant reminder of that shame.
Fallen are quiet and bitter. Their memories are long, and they are still angry over being cast out of the heavens, although that was many centuries ago. This gives them an aura of seething rage. Despite this, they are still personable and likable.
 Physical Description
Fallen stand over six feet in height, and weigh about 250 lb, with females being slightly taller and heavier then males. Their skin and hair are usually dark colored, while their eyes blaze brilliant gold or silver. The other distinctive trait about fallen is their iron-gray wings, which are dead and useless.
Most fallen are neutral, with a tendency towards evil. Some, however, are trying to redeem themselves, and are good aligned.
Fallen have no lands of their own, and are nomads.
Because of their demoted angel status, most fallen despise even the very concept of religion.
Fallen speak Albionian and Arcana, and most learn other languages, such as Jacinthian or Utish, as well.
 Racial Traits
- +2 strength, +2 constitution, +2 intelligence, -2 wisdom, +2 charisma. Fallen are strong, durable, intelligent, and retain their angelic beauty, but they are not as wise as their celestial kin.
- Outsider (Angel, Native).
- Fallen base land speed is 40 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Fallen Glory (su): fallen were once angels, and retain some part of their angelic pride. They have resistance to fire and electricity 10, and a +4 racial bonus on saves against poison, petrification, and mind-influencing effects. They do not have any other Angel traits.
- Wings (ex): all fallen have wings, which do not enable them to fly. However, a fallen's wings do give it a +4 racial bonus on jump checks, and allow them to take 50% less damage from a fall.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against death effects and energy draining effects.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 3/day: Tongues.
- Automatic Languages: Albionian, Arcana. Bonus Languages: Any (except secret languages).
- Favored Class: fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +2