Faeries (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Physical Description
Faeries stand around 6'0". They have a light frame, long flowing hair.
Faeries enjoy friendships with the elves, centaurs, and satyrs of Taresi. They tolerate the other races.
Faeries are neutral good, symbolizing the neutrality of nature.
Faeries reside in the idyllic land of Fey' ir, which is a place where beauty and nature abound. All faerie buildings are built out of the surrounding environment, making sure they never harm it.
Faeries worship Morgan la Fey, the Faerie Goddess. Faeries also pay homage to Naturelle, the goddess of nature.
Faeries speak Common and Sylvan, as well as Elven and Centaur.
Faeries have a personal name and a family name.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Charisma, -2 Constitution
- Faerie base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision
- +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) checks.
- +4 bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks in forests.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—Faerie Fire, Speak with Plants. Caster level is character level.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Centaur, Elven, Gnome.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|200 years||400 years||700 years||+5d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 0"||+2d6||105 lb.||× (1d3) lb.|
|Female||6' 0"||+2d6||95 lb.||× (1d3) lb.|