Faeries, The Silver Lands (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|“||Well, yes, it's unfair. I can fly and you can't.||”|
|—Dahlia, faery sorceress.|
The faeries are the chief executives in Rytha, taking a place in Rythan society that was long occupied by the elves (although the elves retain the sprite's undying loyalty). Over three-hundred years ago, the elves were the absolute rulers of Rytha, but internal squabbling between the dusk and autumn elves made the faery rebellion fairly easy. Now, the faeries have ruled Rytha with a firm hand, waging an everlasting war upon their Bas'Meran neighbors. Most faeries are around four feet tall.
- +2 dexterity, +2 intelligence, +2 charisma, -2 strength, -4 constitution.
- Humanoid (faery)
- Faery base land speed is 20 ft. Base fly speed is 40 ft (average).
- Low-Light Vision.
- Immunity to sleep effects.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day: sleep.
- SR 8 + hd.
- Automatic Languages: Rythan.
- Favored Class: sorcerer.