Fachen (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The fachen are a race of woodland people who dwell deep withing forests and bogs, coming out only to defend their homes.
Fachen are a very quiet, solitary people, with fachen "tribes" only meeting two to four times a year, the rest of the time they are content to spend alone, or in small family units.
Fachen are humanoids, but are covered with a hair or fur like fuzz, which helps them blend into their natural environment. They have large eyes, which are usually green or brown. Fachen stand around eight to nine feet tall and weigh around 360 lb.
Fachen are ambivalent about all other races, although they enjoy the company of zephyrs
Fachen are usually neutral.
Fachen dwell in the deep woodlands of Albion and Jacinth, although some say they have encountered fachen in Aergaela.
Fachen speak their own language.
- +2 strength, +2 constitution. Fachen are strong and tough, suiting their rugged lifestyle..
- Humanoid (Earth)
- Fachen base land speed is 40 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- Cold and electricity resistance 10.
- +2 racial bonus on survival, listen, spot, hide, and sense motive skill checks.
- +2 racial bonus on all fortitude and will saves.
- +2 natural armor.
- Forest Talent (ex): all fachen have a +4 racial bonus on spot, listen, move silently, hide, survival, and knowledge (nature) checks while in woodlands.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day: shillelagh, magic stone. Caster level same as class level. Save dcs are wisdom based.
- Automatic Languages: Fachen. Bonus Languages: Jacinthian, Albionian, Dwergar, Utish.
- Favored Class: ranger.
- Level Adjustment: +1