From D&D Wiki
Extranei are nomads who wander the plains. They are an extremely violent race but will refuse to attack on of their own kind
 Physical Description
Extranei have an average height of 7'6", but can be anywhere between 7' and 8'8" tall. They weigh between 125 and 150 pounds. Extranei are very tall and lanky, having bones and organs made of pure energy means that though they are incredibly strong, they barely weigh a thing. Their skin is incredibly pale with almost red eyes
Extranei tend to empathise with Orcs, sharing their desire for war, and often found fighting with them. They also respect the Elves. They dislike other races and hate players with a Lawful alignment
Extranei tend to be chaotic-neutral, but are never lawfully aligned.
Extranei are residents of the Planes.
Extranei care not for gods, as they believe that their physical strength will beat any pagan gods and take a general disliking to those who follow such unorthodox practices as worshipping an abstract idea.
Extranei have their own language which is a mixture of Abyssal and Orcish called Extraneum Lingua(Characters who understand one of those languages can understand the general idea of what the Extranei is saying). Extranei will often learn full Abyssal or Orcish in order to comunicate with the patrons of the languages. Some also learn Celstial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven or Infernal.
Damntorum, Exanime, Mortuus, Odio, Solus,
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, Dexterity & Constitution, -2 Intelligence Wisdom & Charisma. Extranei base their entire culture on fighting and tend to avoid learning things that arent to do with killing their enemies durectly. They are always very hateful unless they are amongst similar minded creatures
- Medium: no bonuses
- Extranei base land speed is 40 feet: Medium armour doesn't affect movement speed. With long legs and practically living in their armour, Extranei are used to moving quickly with their armour
- War-ravaged Mind: Extranei have been raised for war and dont learn much else, spare the odd Blacksmith or Cook. Extranei can only have a 2+ skill point modifier from their class.
- Weapons of War: Extranei treat a Diuensis (3.5e Equipment) as a simple weapon. Extranei are always proficient with the Diuensis and (as long as it is acceptable by DM)may take it as a beginning weapon for free as they are often passed down from family member to family member.
- Darkvision (60ft)
- Forging of the Forefathers: Extranei gain a +4 to Craft: Weaponsmithing if it is on a Diuensis.
- Harsh living: Because of the harsh living styles if the planes, Extranei get a natural +2 to all saving throws
- Automatic Languages: Extraneum Lingua & Orcish or Abyssal Bonus Languages: Celstial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven or Infernal.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Infinite years||Infinite years||Infinite years||Infinite years|
Note: Extranei were cursed with agelessness, so to deal with their constantly growing numbers, they began to wage war on everything until it became apart of their culture.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Unisex||7'||+2D12||125 lb.||× (D20) lb.|