Expert Counterfeiter (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Expert Counterfeiter | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You aren't a common forger, you're an artiste.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Forgery.
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus to Forgery checks.
- 4 ranks: When creating a forgery, you roll twice and take the better result.
- 9 ranks: In situations where you can present a legal document of some sort, you can substitute a Forgery check for a Bluff, Diplomacy, or Intimidate check.
- 14 ranks: You can purchase items with counterfeit bills of exchange, falsified credit vouchers, and the like. You can acquire any item available through the gold economy in this method. Normally, your counterfeits are so good they don't provoke suspicion, but if someone examines them, they must still beat you in an opposed Forgery check to recognize they're not the real thing.
- 19 ranks: You can duplicate a scroll with eight hours of work and a Forgery check against DC 35 + the spell's level. The duplicate functions in all manners like the original scroll. You must have appropriate materials on hand for scribing the scroll, and if the spell requires XP or expensive material components, you must provide the requisite components or make up the XP cost in materials.