Emorta (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
Emorta is a plane of both chaos and order always in a struggle for dominance. It was created around a spire of stone which imprisoned a chaotic god. Parts are civilized near the spire, while those farther away are less.
More industrail near the spire, but farther away it is mostly forests and near the very edge tundra.
- Gravity: Normal.
- Time: Normal
- Size: Finite shape at the end you will find a chasm leading to the nine hells.
- Morphic: Divinly morphic any god can change this plane.
Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: None
- Energy Dominance: None
- Alignment Trait: Lawfully aligned near the spire. Neutral elsewhere.
- Magic Trait: Increased magic. (+3 bonus on spells)
Linked to many planes, portals to diffrent planes will randomly appear and dissapear at times.
Many of the same races the materail plane has.
Movement and Combat
Same as normal.
Features of the Plane
Large spire in the center.
Use any kind you want.