Emman (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Emman are stern, traditional, and unemotional. They rely entirely upon their sense of what's right and wrong. Their rational thinking leads many to believe that they are arrogant and uncaring, however later on people realize that Emman do care just in their own way. Although Emman are unemotional they do vary greatly in their individual personalities.
 Physical Description
Regarded as one of the most beautiful species in the known galaxy, Emman have skin like diamonds and stark features. Their hair ranges in a variety of colors and eyes that glisten in the dark. Most Emman stand anywhere between 6 and 7 feet tall. When standing in direct sunlight Emman skin refracts the light blinding anyone within range.
Emman keep to themselves and regard many other races as barbaric and crude. They don't usually go to war but have been known to fight others for good reasons. During the Jaan War, Emman kept out of the fighting and didn't help either side.
Most Emman are neutral.
The home planet of the Emman is called Emalker, which in their language means Land of Diamonds. The surface is covered in diamonds that range from extremely small to mountain sized. Plants grow on the diamonds but look like crystals themselves. The air is similar to Earth but contains trace amounts of arsenic, which means any off worlder cannot survive for over one hour without any type of resperator.
Emman worship no deity and have no religion.
Emman speak Emman and one other language.
Most Emman choose their names at adulthood. Before then they are just called child followed by their surname.
 Racial Traits
- Charisma +2, Constitution +2:
- Medium: No Bonuses
- Emman base land speed is 30:
- (Ex) Blinding Light: When exposed to direct light equivilent to daylight an Emman skin refracts light blinding anyone within 20 foot radius. (DC 20) Fortitude to save against.
- (Ex) Arsenic immunity: Emman cannot be affected by arsenic.
- (Ex) Diamond Skin: Emmans gain a +5 natural armor until they reach venerable age when it triples to +15.
- Automatic Languages: Emman and one other language. Bonus Languages: Kantarian, Jaan, any Human.
- Favored Class: Charismatic Hero.
 Vital Statistics