Elves, Wolf (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Wolf Elves stand as protectors of beasts of the world and guides to the forest.Wolf elves are the spawn of lycanthrope and mortal elves and have the power of both. There story began when the war of the elven powers began so long ago.The main power of elves, the high elves,wood elves, blade elves,sea elves and the lunar elves(now known as the drow) declared war upon each other. the blade elves being the strongest of all the elves were easily winning the war forcing the lunar elves underground where they became the drow after a millennium in this new harsh environment, The high elves not wanting bloodshed surrender to the might of the blade elves and the sea elves being the most fragile of all the elves fled to their deep where no one could follow them. the wood elves being the last one that has not falling to the onslaught of the blade elves kept to the deep dark reaches of their woods thought they would be safe until the the blade elves started to burn down the woods. the wood elves to weak to stand against the blade elves looked to the power of their protectors and combined their greatest warrior with the power of the wolfs to creature the greatest weapon the forest could creature, the Wolf Elves. with the new power of beasts in elves skin the wood elves were able to defeat the blade elves and bring peace back to the woods and the world. after the great elven war these wolf elves were not needed and the other races of elves and even they own brothers ans sisters the wood elves began to shun them and these wolf elves left the tree top villages of they kind and ran wild with their new brothers and sisters the beasts of the world.
Wolf Elves like to travel in packs because of their wolf like nature and will help any woodland creature they find in need, and will strike down anyone they see to be a threat to the woods and those who live with in
Wolf elves stand to be around one of the tallest of all of the elves only elves that ravil their high are the blade elves. Males can grow to around 6.0 to 7.3 feet tall and females being a bit shorter around 6.0 to 6.7 feet tall. They weigh fall heavier than their old brothers the the wood elves being built fall stronger weighting around 170 to 200 and female being lighter around 150 to 160.Wolf elves also have wolf like hair or fur all over their bodies and will have a bit of facial hair much more than other elves but no where near as much as dwarfs.wolfs elves also will most of the time where their hair down long and free and will have their bodies covered in scars from fight with other wolf elves and other that would fight with them.
Wolf elves like creature of the woods, they have mixed feeling about wood elves from being shun by them but still feel a link between them and hate blade elves with ever fiber of their nature. they will get together well with one who treats the woods with respect but will attack anyone that attack the woods and the creatures that live within.
Wolf Elves can be chaotic or lawful.
Wolfs elves live in large forest and woodlands some will also live in mountain valleys and anywhere that wolfs hunt. wolf elves will never live underground.
Wolf elves worship oban-hai the gods of beast.
Wolf Elves speak Common and Elven, sylvan, giant and some can speak dwarf
Names are close to elven names with more a beast ring it.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, −2 Intelligence, −4 Charisma: Wolf Elves are a strong and resilient race, they also have good maneuverability. They are wise but not very smart. Most civilized races don't like Wolf Elves.
- Humanoid (Elven): They are humanoid creatures of elven origin.
- Wolf Elf base land speed is 40 feet.
- 2 Claw attacks and 1 Bite attack (natural attacks): The 2 claw attacks are primary and deal 1d6 damage.
The bite attack is secondary and deal 1d8 damage.
- Improved Trip
- Curse of the wild: 1/week as a full round action, if you have an enemy grappled, you can pass on a beasts soul and force the victim in to a freeze attacking all they see and losing a -4 to hit and a -4 to damage. a will save of 10 plus charter level will save from this power
- Starting a 10th level: Your claws inflict the enemy with venom. (DC10+1/2HD+Constitution Modifier) Fortitude save. 1/round any one who fails this save has movement speed reduced as if they are carrying one size category larger load, along with other penalties. If any enemy rolls a natural 5 on the save, in addition to other penalties above, the enemy takes 1d4 Constitution damage.
- Epic Level: Wolf Elves at epic level gain the ability to command any beast of lower level and some of the more savage creature like trolls and giants.
- wolf elves have a +6 to listen check due to their wolf powers.
- when wolf elves reach the age of manhood they are giving a pet wolf that becomes tired with and will live a long as they due and die when their master does. the stat are the same as the wolf in a monster manual. Wolf elves reach manhood at the age of 24
- Wolf elves also start off with the feat track because of their wolf nature
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Sylvan.
- Favored Class: rangers and monks and also druids
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|102 years||206 years||313 years||+5d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 5"||+2d6||170 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 5"||+2d4||150 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|