Elves, Wolf (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Wolf Elves
They tend to hunt for food in the forests. They also do civilized and animalistic actions.
 Physical Description
They tend to be as tall as High Elves but they generally weigh 20 pounds heavier. Their hair and eyes are wolfish and they have creamish colored skin. They have sharp claws and sharp teeth that they use to hunt and kill with.
They hate other Elves. This is because they are scorned and unliked among the other Elves. They like to be around wolves and Lycanthropes. They like any barbaric race.
Wolf Elves are often a Chaotic Evil allignment.
They like to live in wolf or Lycanthrope territory.
They worship no one.
Wolf Elves speak Common and Elven. Some will even speak Sylvan.
Names sound savage and barbaric.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, −2 Intelligence, −4 Charisma: Wolf Elves are a strong and resilient race, they also have good maneuverability. They are wise but not very smart. Most civilized races don't like Wolf Elves.
- Humanoid (Elven): They are humanoid creatures of elven origin.
- Wolf Elf base land speed is 40 feet.
- 2 Claw attacks and 1 Bite attack (natural attacks): The 2 claw attacks are primary and deal 1d6 damage.
The bite attack is secondary and deal 1d8 damage.
- Improved Trip
- Curse of Lycanthropy: 1/week as a full round action, if you have an enemy grappled, you can pass on the curse of Lycanthropy.
If the enemy is evil and 6HD or less, Werewolf
If the enemy is evil and 7HD or more, Dire Werewolf
If enemy is good, Werebear.
- Starting a 10th level: Your claws inflict the enemy with venom. (DC10+1/2HD+Constitution Modifier) Fortitude save. 1/round any one who fails this save has movement speed reduced as if they are carrying one size category larger load, along with other penalties. If any enemy rolls a natural 5 on the save, in adition to other penalties above, the enemy takes 1d4 Constitution damage.
- Epic Level: Wolf Elves add Create Spawn to their Lycanthropic curse. This means that if your give the curse to a creature with 5HD or less, that creature will act as though under the Charm Person spell but it is permanent. Until you release them or they achive 10HD, you control them.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Sylvan.
- Favored Class: The Beast Within.
- Level Adjustment: No Level Adjustment but you get 1 Racial HD (1d8).
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|195 years||309 years||430 years||+5d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 5"||+2d6||105 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d6||100 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|