Elves, Wild Drow (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Wild Drow tend to be reclusive and rude, yet not evil like their well-known kin.
Wild Drow look very similar to Drow, although their skin has a blueish tint.
Wild Drow are shunned by other races, due to the evil nature of their subterranean cousins. They tend not to associate with others, although most are not openly racist.
They are most commonly Chaotic Neutral, although they can be of any alignment.
Wild Drow do not have any particular lands, as their numbers are too few. Most live in wooded areas, like high elves.
The Wild Drow have no universal religion. Some revere Arachne, Correllon, or deities of nature. Evil Wild Drow may worship Drow deities, and Good or Neutral ones may worship Elven deities.
Wild Drow speak Common, Undercommon, Elven, and Sylvan.
If their parents are unable to name them, Wild Drow are named by spirits of nature.
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution: Wild Drow are quick and athletic, but lack the physical endurance of their Underdark kin.
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Wild Drow base land speed is 30 feet
- Spell-Like abilities: Dancing Lights, Faerie Fire, Darkness, And Levitate
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Jump, +2 Listen, +2 Search, +2 Spot
- Spell Resistance: Wild Drow have spell resistance equal to 10 + character level
- Automatic Languages: Common, Undercommon, Elven, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Draconic, Infernal.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: 0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|200 years||400 years||650 years||+20d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'10"||+1d4||100 lb.||× (1d2) lb.|
|Female||5'8"||+1d3||90 lb.||× (1) lb.|