Elves, Warcraft Blood (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Blood Elves
On the outside Blood Elves are kind and laid back. However on the inside most Blood Elves are Cold and calculating. Blood Elves prefer to fight fire with fire using the the enemies own magic type against them.
 Physical Description
Blood Elves weigh anywhere between 100 to 175 depending on gender. Blood Elves are have a varying array of skin tones the majority of which are lighter. Blood Elf Hair styles can be anything within reason however long hair strait hair occurs naturally. Blood Elves can have a hair color anywhere from black to blonde, from platinum blonde to red, however natural blonde is most common.All Blood Elves have emerald green eyes with no pupil. Blood Elves tend to favor lush red or gold clothing over others if the option arises.
Blood Elves get along well with all Elves,other than high and half, Human and Vedalken. Blood Elves have an inborn hatred for the High Elves whom castigated them as well as their half born spawn. Blood Elves are naturally distrustful of Tieflings and Allurin due to their demonic heritage. Other races are of little concern to the Blood Elves.
Blood Elves are usually Neutral. Just aligning themselves with whomever will make them the best deal or offer the most protection.
Blood Elf lands have been severely diminished since the attack on the Sunwell by the Lich King. Most Blood Elves have come together to form cities and unite against the Burning Legion.
The Majority of Blood Elves primarily worship what is known only as "The Light".
Blood Elves speak their own language Thalassian with its own script to communicate within their lands and amongst one another and common to communicate with outsiders of their culture. Most Blood Elves gave up Elvish upon the race's castigation by the High and Night Elves.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Str, +2 Dex -2 Con. Blood Elves are Charismatic and smart however are quite frail.
- Humanoid (Elf):
- Medium: As a medium character Blood Elves Receive no special bonuses or penalties on their size.
- Blood Elf base land speed is 30ft:
- Weapon Proficiency: Blood Elves receive martial weapon proficiency for Long Swords, Short Swords, Bastard Swords, and Wakizashi(If playing using the Oriental Adventures Supplement). These weapons are taught to the Blood Elves as children in order to prepare them in case of another attack by the Scourge.Blood Elves receive none of the other High Elves weapon proficiencies.
- Low Light Vision: Blood Elves can see twice as far as humans in starlight, moonlight, torchlight and similar conditions of poor illumination.
- Civilized: Blood Elves are unable of becoming Barbarians and take −2 penalty on diplomacy checks against them.
- In place of the High elf bonuses to spot, search, etc... Blood Elves gain a +2 Bonus on Diplomacy, Use Magic Device, Knowledge (Arcana), Spellcraft, and Concentration checks. However they also receive a −2 on all Intimidate and Survival checks.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws on saves against magic effects. Blood Elves are taught to fight with and against all varieties of magic during their schooling.
- +2 Racial Bonus on attack rolls against Evil Outsiders and Undead. Blood Elves are taught special fighting techniques to fight against their race's greatest foes.
- Automatic Languages: Thalassian and Common Bonus Languages: Elven, Gnome, Orc and Draconic
- Favored Class:Sorcerer or Shugenja (If playing using the Oriental Adventures Supplement).
- Level Adjustment:+0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||263 years||350 years||372 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 1"||+3d4"||125 lb.||+4d12 lb.|
|Female||4' 9"||+3d4"||100 lb.||+6d6 lb.|