Elves, Taresi (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Taresi Elves
The Elves of Taresi are an arboreal race that have adapted their lives to fit their forest home. They have become the sworn protectors of the forest, and they bring justice upon those who senselessly harm the forest and its inhabitants.
 Physical Description
Elves tend to range from 5' 6" to 6' 0". They are of a light frame and very nimble. Their skin is a light tone, though those who are very attuned to nature have a light green tone. Their hair ranges from red-orange to black to blonde.
Elves are very close, geographically and spiritually, to faeries, centaurs, and satyrs on Taresi. They are friendly with gnomes, trolls, and humans. Elves detest dwarves, and loathe Noire. They generally get along with the other Taresi races.
Elves tend to be neutral good, due to their inborn sense of justice and the neutrality of nature.
Elves dwell in the forest kingdom of Sylvanu, neighboring the faerie, centaur, and satyr lands.
Elves honor Verdenne, the Elven creator-god and protector of the forests.
Elves speak Elven and Common. Those who adventure usually know the languages of their allies, and, occasionally, enemies.
Elves have a personal name and a family name. Examples are Loreni Oakspirit, Arses Elmblood, and Henea Sprucemind.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution: Elves are very acrobatic, but are very frail.
- Humanoid (elf)
- Elf base land speed is 30 feet
- Elves do not need to sleep and have strong wills. As such, they are immune to magic sleep effects and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells and effects.
- Low-light Vision
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. Any elf that passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check.
- +2 bonus on Survival checks in forests.
- Weapon Proficiency (longsword, rapier, longbow, composite longbow, shortbow, composite shortbow)
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Centaur, Draconic, Elemental, Fey, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Satyr, and Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Ranger.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|110 years||300 years||475 years||+2d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+2d6||95 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 6"||+2d6||90 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|