Elves, Super Class System (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
This is a basic race in the Super class system (SCS). It can also be used in a regular 3.5 game with a +1 level adjustment instead of +0.
Elves once lived in the magical beauty of the twilight courts. They are people of passion and dreams. Being very long living, the elves often see other races as being too impulsive and quick to make decision. Elves prefer to carefully think befor making a decision, tho when the situation doesn't allow them much time, they are perfectly able to make a quick decision. Elves are generaly joyfull and outgoing, and they're speechcraft is always impressive.
To other races, elves sometime appear to be arogant and elitist. It is true that elves tend to think of themself as being superior to the other races, but that doesn't keep them from befriending said races. After all, its not their fault if they're inferior, they where just born like that, no need to be cold. Of course they tend to bring that up when there's only elves or Eladrin around.
Standing between 5' 4`` and 6 feet tall, and weighing about 120Ib, elves have a slender and athletic bodies. These forest folks have long pointy ears and earth toned skin. Most of them have green eyes and black or brown hair.
Elves have good relation with the Eladrin, who they consider as sibbling fey. They also get along pretty well with gnomes and Dragonborns. Gnomes are ingenious and they always find a way to be usefull, Dragonborn as strong and honorable, they respect those qualities.
Elves often find dwarves too stuborn, humans too impulsive and halfing dishonest. Tho those are only minor annoyances, they may still get along pretty well.
Elves are naturaly distrusful of half-orcs, they find them weak-minded and ugly.
Elves are often chaotic good, though a lot seem to tend toward a neutral alignment as well. Alast, evil elves are not unexisting either.
Elves live in luxurious elven forest and sometimes in jungles. They are very fond of nature and can be find in cold as well as tropic environement.
Elves worship both the god of the sun, Elios, and the godess of the moon, Dairis. They also honor Shanara, the godess of art and music, Mobius, lord of the oceans and forest, and Bomar, god and strengh and of the wild nature.
Elves speak Elven, a fey language that takes its roots in ancient sylvan. They also sometimes speak the language of their enemies, goblins, orcs and drow.
Male names: Aldaras, Eldoran, Olfron, Glarfin, Salminos, Kaldanis, Eldaris, Feleros.
Female names: Daelra, Feltiana, Elora, Massia, Ellaen, Faeis, Daloria, Feldria, Kaladrean.
- +2 dexterity, +2 wisdom, +2 charisma. Elves are swift and gracefull, wise and charismatic.
- Humanoid (Fey)
- Medium sized.
- Elf base land speed is 30 feet (6 squares)
- Low-light vision.
- Skill bonus: +2 nature, +4 perception. (Survival, listen and spot in normal settings.)
- Elven weapon proficiency: Elves gain proficiency with the longbow, shortbow and longsword at level 1.
- Fey origin: Elves are considered to be fey for the prupose of effect that relate to creature types. Also, raghter than sleep, an elf enter a meditative state know as a trance. Elves need to spend 4 hours in this state to gain the benefit of a full night of sleep.
- Immune to magical sleep and effect.
- Forest stealth: While in a forest or jungle, an elf gain a +4 racial bonus on stealth check. (Hide and move silently in normal settings)
- Wise nature: Elves gain a +1 bonus on wisdom based saving throws. (Will saving throw in regular settings)
- Automatic Languages: Elven and common.Bonus Languages: Gnomish, Dwarven, Sylvan, Goblin, Halfing and Draconic.
- Favored Class: Druid, Sorcerer, Ranger and Fighter. (Sorcerer in normal settings)
- Level Adjustment: +0 (+1 in normal settings)
Elves reach adulthood around 25 years of age. From that point the aging considerably slow and most elf can live to be 300 years old.