Elves, Norinkil (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Norinkil are a people who have strong minds, and strong magics. They are also a race that enjoys sharing their learning and prowess with others, and have established a great empire towards the betterment of all the peoples. They do, unfortunately, consider elves to be one of the highest races.
Norinkil are very fragile in appearance. They often have soft shades of green, brown, light and occasionally blue skin. They are around 5'2" to 5'6" in height, and have small horns sprouting from their foreheads.
The Norinkil support growth and progress of any kind, unless it impedes on another's growth and progress. They are a highly intellectual race, and many spend their time solving conundrums that have no need of solving. This sets them off from most mortal races, as most mortals concentrate on the here and now more than anything else.
Norinkil can be of any non-chaotic alignment.
The Norinkil feel most comfortable in their tree-cities in the forests and rainforests of Helvruin.
The Norinkil chose who they will worship, if they worship at all.
Norinkil learn Elvish and Common, along with any regional languages.
Norinkil Children are given a middle name and a surname, they receive a first name at 50 years of age. Other titles and names are earned by merit and birth status.
- +2 Intelligence and Wisdom, −2 Constitution: Norinkil receive the normal Elf ability bonuses, and also receive a +2 to wisdom.
- Norinkil base land speed is 30 feet
- +4 on a Knowledge of your choice.
- +1 on DCs for spells cast by a Norinkil Elf.
- One extra language at creation.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elvish, Regional Languages. Bonus Languages: All non-hidden languages.
- Favored Class: Druid, Cleric.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|200 years||250 years||275 years||+5d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 0"||+2d3||80 lb.||× (1d2) lb.|
|Female||4' 11"||+2d3||70 lb.||× (1d2) lb.|