Elves, Jekka Dusk (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Elves, Dusk (Jekkan)
Dusk elves are jerks to people they just meet and when they are mad. When among friends, they tend to be nicer but still has a tinge of jerkiness.
 Physical Description
Dusk Elves, also called Jekka, are taller and thinner than most elves. Their skin is pale, and their hair is either black (usually for males), or dark crimson (females). Brown or white hair is quite rare, while blonde hair is impossible.
Dusk elves think they are superior. They argue about their race being the greatest among other races. If their friends are of different races, they do not argue unless invoked.
Dusk Elves are any alignment but Lawful Good. The is no such thing as a Lawful Good dusk elf
Dusk Elves prefer nice, cool forests.
Dusk elves worship their own deity, Kesd Lesve, a deity of chaos, luck, and magic. however, many dusk elves also worship another elf deity, or none at all.
Dusk Elves speak Common and Jekkan. Dusk Elves with a better intelligence can also learn certain other languages.
 Racial Traits
- +6 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –4 Constitution, -2 Charisma: Dusk elves are extraordinarily nimble and cunning, but they are less sturdy and more reserved and stoic than their cousins.
- Humanoid (Elf): Dusk elves are one of the many sub-races of elves.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, dusk elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Dusk elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: A dusk elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Darkvision (Su): Dusk elves have Darkvision out to 120 feet. A dusk elf cannot distinguish color and detail with Darkvision but she can still function.
- Weapon Proficiency: Dusk elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the shortsword, rapier, shortbow (including composite shortbow), as bonus feats. Dusk elves also receive proficiency with the shuriken, light crossbow, hand crossbow, and dart.
- Armor Proficiency: Dusk elves are proficient with padded armor only.
- Spell-like abilities: CL 10th, can be cast a number of times equal to the Dusk Elf's Cha modifier per day. Deeper Darkness, Invisibility. Using these spell-like abilities is a free action that can be used once per round.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Jekkan. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Infernal, Elven, and Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass Dusk Elf’s rogue class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing. Special note: a Dusk Elf does NOT take an experience point penalty for multiclassing when taking levels in Assassin.
- Level Adjustment:+1
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||263 years||350 years||+4d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 5"||+2d6||85 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d6||80 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|