Elves, Blood (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Blood Elves
Blood elves are an ancient and harsh race of elves that have strange powers over blood. They use blood and magic as nourishment and for a curative.
Blood elves are unyielding and daring, and they tend to be rather reckless. In battle there are none braver, and they have a knack for surviving which makes them confident and slightly arrogant.
 Physical Description
Blood elves stand about 5 1/2 ft tall, and weigh about 110 lbs. Males are slightly taller and heavier than females. They have brown skin and deep, crimson red eyes. Their hair can range through blond and black. The most striking feature of blood elves is their teeth, which seem to be perpetually stained with blood. This is unnerving for those who have never seen them before.
Blood elves are chaotic and disorganized, and care little of quibbles of good and evil. They are usually chaotic neutral.
Blood elves have no lands of their own, and are homeless wanderers.
Blood elves offer sacrifices to Thrista, a goddess of blood, war, and courage.
Blood elves speak a unique dialect of elven.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution.
- Humanoid (Elf)
- Blood elf base land speed is 30 ft.
- Blood elves have a +2 racial bonus on Spot, Listen, Heal, Intimidate and Bluff checks.
- Dark Vision out to 60 feet. This trait replaces the high elf's low-light vision.
- Spell absorption equal to character levels.
- Spell-like ability: 2/day: Blade of Blood, caster level equal to class level. Save DC is constitution based.
- Fast Healing 1: After being injured, a blood elf heals 1 hp every round, until at full health.
- Blood Drink: A blood elf can drink fresh blood to heal itself for every pint of blood a blood elf drinks, it heals 1d6 hp. drinking a pint of blood is a full round action.
- Sustenance of Blood: a blood elf can subsist entirely off blood, by drinking at least three pints of blood for every meal they would otherwise need. A blood elf can also eat normal food.
- Weapon Proficiency: A blood elf is automatically proficient with slashing weapons. This proficiency replaces the high elf's weapon proficiency.
- Automatic Languages: Elven (Blood dialect), Elven, Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Orcish, Goblin, Gnoll, Giant, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +1