Elves, Albion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Elves are a free-spirited and opportunistic people, descended from powerful fey. They are fast, agile, and charismatic.
Elves are intensely emotional, with their moods swinging from the heights of happiness and friendliness one moment to extreme anger and snappiness the next. The only emotion elves never seem to acquire is depression. They are an amazingly upbeat race.
Elves stand about as tall as humans, but have a thinner and lighter build due to their fey heritage. They usually have fair hair and skin, with eye colors ranging from blue to green to golden. They have long pointed ears that sweep back from their heads.
Elves get along fairly well with other fey races, such as sirens. They also like changelings and cambions. Humans, gnomes, and dwarves tend to dislike elves and their untrustworthy ways. Elves hate nagas with an undying passion.
Elves are often of a chaotic alignment, just as their fey ancestors.
The elves hail primarily from Aergaela, where they settled several thousand years ago with several other fey races. However,elves are also found in other locations, such as Jacinth and Albion Proper. Elves are almost never found in Utgard.
Many elves worship Cian and Ana, the Twin Gods. Cian is the god of laughter, luck, and the early night; he is also the god of the setting sun and the west. Ana is the young goddess of fate and protection; she protects her followers (especially females) from misfortune. Other elves worship Eando, god of creativity and song. While Eando is sometimes worshiped by other races (notably sirens and some humans), Cian and Ana are exclusively elf gods.
Elves speak Elven and Aergaelan, and many speak Jacinthian as well.
- +4 dexterity, +2 charisma -2 constitution. Elves are fast and charismatic.
- Humanoid (Feyblood, Elf)
- Elf base land speed is 30 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects.
- Feyblood (su): elves have the blood of fey in them, so they are treated as fey for the purpose of all effects that relate to creature type.
- +2 racial bonus on bluff, listen, spot, gather information, and sense motive skill checks.
- +2 racial bonus on will saves against enchantment and fear effects.
- Elves are automatically proficient with the longsword, longbow, and shortbow.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day: faerie fire, sleep. caster level same as class level. Save dcs are charisma based.
- Automatic Languages: Aergaelan, Elven. Bonus Languages: Jacinthian, Albionian, Common, Dwergar, Haraelian, Naga, Arcana, Utish.
- Favored Class: bard or sorcerer. Choose one at first level.
- Level Adjustment: +1