Elves, Darkmoon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The darkmoon elves are the Drow that either did not retreat under ground or have returned to the surface world to live among other elves.
Darkmoon elves are sinister and creepy. They think nothing of killing and show no remorse for any action. They are often considered fearless.
Darkmoon elves bear a strong resemblance to drow except for their eyes, which range from blue to green to gold.
Darkmoon elves hate the drow more than any other elves, if that is possible. However, due to their resemblance to drow, other elves fear and mistrust them.
Darkmoons are landless nomads.
Darkmoon elves generally worship no god.
Darkmoons speak elven and their own form of sign language, as well as common.
- +2 dexterity, -2 strength -2 constitution, +2 intelligence, +4 charisma.
- Medium humanoid (elf, feyblood)
- Darkmoon elf base land speed is 40 ft.
- darkvision 60 ft and lowlight vision.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against any mind affecting effect.
- SR 5+ hd.
- Blessing of The Moon(su): a darkmoon elf receives a +1 racial bonus on all skill checks, +1 to attack and AC, and +1 saving throws when outside at night when the moon is showing.
- automatic weapon proficiency with the longbow and shortbow and longsword.
- +2 racial bonus on listen, spot, search, hide, Move Silently, Spellcraft, and Sense Motive checks.
- A darkmoon that passes within 5 ft of a secret door is entitled to a search check as though actively searching for it.
- Automatic languages: elven, darkmoon sign, common. bonus languages: draconic, undercommon, dwarven, gnomish, goblin, gnoll, orc.
- Favored class: wizard.
- level adjustment:0