Elvenhome (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
- 1 Elvenhome
- 2 Realms of Elvenhome
Luthany is a domain taken after Elfic fantasy and Celtic mythology.
- Gravity: Normal
- Time: 1 year = 7 standard years.
- Size: Finite: 1000 miles N-S, 1000 miles W-E, 50 miles depth.
- Morphic: Alterable. Deities and Elflords with powerful magic can shape it after their will.
Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: None.
- Energy Dominance: mildly Positive dominance.
- Alignment Trait: mildly Good trait.
- Magic Trait: High magic setting.
- Technology Level: Low Middle Ages.
Home Deities: Elfic Pantheon; Foreign Deities: NONE.
NOTE: all these races in Elvenhome acquire the subtype Elvenhome.
- Elves (White, Grey, Green, Blue, Hidden)
Movement and Combat
Features of the Plane
Annwn is a underground land of mists and dream, home to Fey.
Endor extends west of Luthany, and it is divided into five realms: Galenhalad, in the north, is a green land of marshes, woods and grasslands, home to Green Elves; Prydain is a great forest in the middle, home to Green and White Elves, as well as Centaurs and Trents; Eldanorë in the west, is the coastal area, rich of fields and pastures and white cities, inhabited by White Elves; The Lake, in the south, is a great lake, surrounded by mountains, home to the Hidden Elves; Dor en Gaer, even souther, is a land of hills and stone keeps, home to Grey Elves.
Aman extends in the Western Sea, west of Endor, and it is divided into three realms: the underwater land of TirNanOg, in the west home to dead Elves and deities; the island realm of Avalon, on front of Eldanorean coast, place of arcane arts; the amphibious land of Lyonesse, between Dor en Gaer and the Lake, characterized by tidal beaches and rocky islets.
Middleworld is coterminous with Nordheim, through the North Sea (N, NE), Annwn (NW, W, SW), Mittelreich (E, SE), Aquilania (S). It
Realms of Elvenhome
- High Elven (White Elves, Hidden Elves), Elfic Calligraphy.
- Grey Elven (Common, Grey Elves, Green Elves), Elfic Calligraphy/Ogam.
- Sylvan (Fey, Trent, Centaurs), Ogam.
- Aquan (Seafolk), Elfic Calligraphy.