Elven Starsteppers (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|A "race's compendium" race created by|
The elven starstepper is as small as a kitten at full maturity. They sport varying hues of blue fur, and length of fur varies as well. They all have red membranous bat-like wings in which to fly.
The starsteppers have evolved beyond mortal cats. They do not use their claws or bite in combat, instead relying on a bevy of spells and rays.
Because the elven starstepper is a magical beast, it does not have the mental ability limitations of animals.
- +2 Wisdom, −2 Constitution
- Magical BeastMagical Beast (Feline)
- DiminutiveDiminutive: Elven starsteppers gain a +4 size bonus to Attack and Armor Class. −12 on bull rush, grapple, overrun and trip. +12 to Hide, occupy a 1 ft. space (no reach) and can carry only ½ the load of a medium creature.
- Flight (Ex): Red membraned bat-like wings.
- Elven starstepper base land speed is 20: 30 feet fly (Perfect).
- Low-Light Vision: Elven starsteppers can see twice as far as humans under conditions of poor illumination. They are able to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +4 racial bonus to Climb, Hide and Move Silently.
- +8 racial bonus to Balance and Jump.
- Starsteppers use their Dexterity modifier instead of Strength for Climb and Jump checks.
- Automatic Languages: Elven, Common, Feline Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Giant, Infernal, and Orc.
- Favored Class: Blue Mage
- Wiry but weak, they have what they need to get by.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|150 years||170 years||185 years||+1d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6"||+1d4||½ lb.||÷ (4) lb.|
|Female||5"||+1d4||½ lb.||÷ (4) lb.|