Elite (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Elites (Sangheili)
Members of ancient tribes once separated but brought together to join the covenant by the prophets. Warriors of true pride and honor. The greatest warriors of the covenant.
 Racial Traits
- +8 Strength, +8 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Medium size
- Elite base land speed is 40ft.
- Automatic Languages: Covenant, Sangheili. Bonus Languages: any (other than secret languages).
- Favored class: Archaic Weaponsmaster.
- This creature begins with two levels of Monstrous Humanoid. This gives it a Base Attack of +3, +3 Reflex and Will Saves, 2d8 HD and 1 Feat.
- Ancient Warriors: For all purposes Elites treat the energy sword as an Archaic Weapon.
- Covenant Elite: Proficient with all Non-Brute Covenant Weapons.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||150 years||+5D6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 11"||+2D4||140 lb.||× (2D6) lb.|
|Female||7' 9"||+2D4||120 lb.||× (2D6) lb.|
The Elites (also known as Sangheili in their language) are a race of warriors that serve the prophets. They use ancient Forerunner technology modified to serve their needs.