Elite (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
Members of ancient tribes once separated but brought together to join the covenant by the prophets. Warriors of true pride and honor. The greatest warriors of the covenant.
- +8 Strength, +8 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, +4 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Large size
- Elite base land speed is 40ft.
- Automatic Languages: Covenant, Sangheili. Bonus Languages: any (other than secret languages).
- Favored class: Archaic Weaponsmaster.
- This creature begins with two levels of Monstrous Humanoid. This gives it a Base Attack of +3, +3 Reflex and Will Saves, 2d8 HD and 1 Feat.
- Ancient Warriors: For all purposes Elites treat the energy sword as an Archaic Weapon.
- Covenant Elite: Proficient with all Non-Brute Covenant Weapons.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||150 years||+5D6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 11"||+2D4||140 lb.||× (2D6) lb.|
|Female||7' 9"||+2D4||120 lb.||× (2D6) lb.|
The Elites (also known as Sangheili in their language) are a race of warriors that serve the prophets. They use ancient Forerunner technology modified to serve their needs.