Elf, Variant (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
- +2 Dex, -2 Con
- Medium size. Elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Elf base land speed is 30ft.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Spell Immunities: Elves are immune to Sleep spells and effects, and they gain a +2 species bonus on saves against Enchantment spells or effects.
- Skill Bonuses: Elves gain a +2 species bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for the door.
- Bonus Feat: Elves gain the bonus feat Archaic Weapons Proficiency.
- Automatic Languages: Elven, Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc, Sylvan.
- Favored Class:
- Level Adjustment: