Elementalists (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Elementalists meditate, just like elves. They are mostly docile and are not attached to worldly possessions.
Elementalists have rough skin, like the earth. Their eye colors vary on their mood. Elemetalist males have no hair. Females have choppy, shoulder-length either brown or red hair. Elementalists size varies by age, the older they are, the larger. (Medium from adulthood until Old Age)
Elementalists get along well with other races of nature. They tolerate humans to a certain degree. They are indifferent to all other races, due to their solitary, peaceful nature.
Most Elementalists are Neutral. However, due to their power, some become overwhelmed and turn to any degree of the "evil" side.
Elementalists can live anywhere. They prefer to live in mountainous regions, because of the closeness to the "Earth Mother". However, some elementalists have been found living underwater. Elementalists never live in "settled lands" (i.e. towns, cities) preferring to live off the land and not be surrounded by people.
All Elementalists, no matter what alignment, believe in, but may not worship openly, the "Earth Mother". They see her as the giver and taker of all things. Some Ancient Elementalists can even commune with her.
Elementalists choose their own names, believing it increases their individuality.
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution, -2 Strength: Elementalists prefer to fight from afar. They try to stay at a safe distance from danger, backing up their other adventurers.
- Size depends on Age of Elementalist: size bonuses same as creatures of same size
- Elementalist base land speed is 30 feet: If flying by airbending, Base Land Speed is 50ft. If tunneling by earthbending, 40ft. Swim speed is 50ft.
- Meditate (Ex): Whenever an Elementalist is not in combat, he/she may Meditate, recovering 1d6+level HD per hour.
- Bending (Ex): See Classes (Elemental Bender/Elemental Warrior)
- Automatic Languages: Elementalists are able to speak all languages. This is bestowed on them by the "Earth Mother".
- Favored Class: Bender.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||+5d20 years||+8d20 years||+20d20 years|
|Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Middle Age 5'5-8'2'||+Old Age 8'2-11'5, Venerable 11'5-20'0, Maximum +2d20||Middle Age 350-480 lb.||× (OA- 500-800, VA- 1,000-1,600, Max- 2,000+) lb.|